If your pet has been injured or if you have noticed that they are not getting around like they used to, TBK9 Rehab Center can help. We offer the best in senior dog treatment in Tampa, Florida. We began over twelve years ago and have continued to grow in order to assist your four legged family members.
What is TBK9 Rehab Center?
TBK9 offers a variety of services for your beloved pets. We focus on ensuring pet safety, recovering, and care. Our office provides:
- Hydrotherapy through the use of a swim tanks and water treadmills.
- Land activity areas that include stairs, ramps, and Cavaletti rails.
- Thera-ball which allows your dog to have fun while recovering.
- Hot moist therapy to ease muscle pain and stiffness.
- Therapeutic massage therapy that will not only relax your pet but ease their pain.
- Chiropractic therapy to help your pet feel like themselves again.
- Stem cell services for will aid your pet through a number of regenerative issues.
- Rehabilitation that allows your pet to go home sooner and feel better faster.
- Arthritis treatments for aging pets or analysis for preventative measures.
- Dietary plans to ensure your pet’s longevity and optimal care.
- X-rays or MRI availability to provide exceptional diagnostic services.
Do not let your senior dog suffer. We can devise a senior dog treatment plan for your injured friend, those in post-surgery, arthritic or obese dogs, and more. Our center is home to a Certified Rehabilitation Practitioner, one of only a few in Tampa, Florida.
What Senior Dog Treatments are Available in Tampa?
Senior pets need extra care. We understand that it may be difficult to watch our canine friend’s age. They may become less active, gain too much weight due to lack of exercise, form injuries, or experience other psychical aliments. Sometimes these issues may even be difficult to detect and can worsen over time. TBK9 is prepared to inform you on all aspects of your dog’s health. Our team of loving professionals wants to make sure that your pet lives a long and healthy life by your side. We provide senior dog treatment in Tampa for:
- Geriatric neurological conditions, which can cause spine diseases that may lead to ruptured discs, deformities, and instability to name a few. There are many ways in which this can be detected.
- Orthopedic conditions, which are extremely prevalent. We can zone in on strengthening your pets muscles and motion in order to help alleviate pain or discomfort.
- Hip dysplasia may start off with a limp but can develop into complete lameness and cause painful repercussions. This unfortunate ailment happens due to genetics or external factors.
- Lameness may occur if there have been injuries to the soft tissue, bone fractures, cancer, immune mediated disease, or neurological conditions. We can conduct an overview that even contains an MRI if necessary in order to help your pet feel better.
- Luxating patella happens in a lot of smaller breeds. This involves the kneecap and can be adjusted through weight monitoring and surgery if it has become too severe.
- Muscle spasms can be a nuisance to both humans and pets. Yet our pets cannot tell us when they are in pain. That is why it is crucial to bring your senior dog into TBK9 Tampa for evaluation and proper treatment.
Why Chose TBK9 for Senior Dog Treatment?
We aim to diagnose the condition not just treat the symptoms. We want to reduce pain, increase mobility, and strengthen your pet. Healthy pets are happier pets and we know your best friend’s happiness is crucial. With outstanding senior dog treatment services, exceptional employees, and an amazing facility we are ready to treat your dogs in Tampa today! Call (727) 521-3518 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now.