Your dog is part of the family so when something is wrong, the canine hospital of Tampa Bay is here to help you. Our dedicated staff has the skills to help your pup recover from some of the worse health issues.
Conditions We Treat at our Canine Hospital
Some places around the Tampa Bay do not offer treatments adapted to the needs of your dog. However, at our canine hospital we offer care for a variety of medical conditions. Some of the services we offer include:
- Arthritis Treatments: Dogs who suffer from arthritis have inflamed joints. While the cause of such condition is never clear, the pain can be excruciating. Depending on the situation, surgery may be necessary; in other cases other types of treatment are available.
- Stem Cell Therapies: The Tampa Bay canine hospital offers high-tech treatment options. The long stem cell or regenerative therapy process has shown positive changes in movement and behavior from pets that received this type of care.
- Knee Conditions: Because of the way your dog stands, a rupture or tear of the ligament of the knees is a fairly common issue. Our staff can work with you on a traditional repair treatment, or craft a more advanced procedure.
- Orthopedic Conditions: These are not rare in senior pets. Veterinary rehabilitation can help reduce pain for your dog significantly. We can take care of your pup suffering from hip dysplasia, lameness, muscle spasms, and more.
Our canine hospital has a qualified staff that can handle much more than these. To learn more about the services we offer, feel free to contact us about your particular situation. We also specialize in weight loss programs to get your pal living a healthy lifestyle again. Whether your pup is over-eating, or under exercising, our staff can tailor a program adapted to your dog’s needs
No matter what brings you to us, we always want to remind people that recovery is team work between the animal, the owner, and the care provider. Together we can all achieve positive results that will lead to more enjoyable times with you pup in Tampa.
Best Facility in the Bay
The Tampa Bay K9 Rehabilitation Center was designed to care for your furry friends in the best ways possible. Our facility features a variety of options to help your pooch recover a pain-free life. At our center you’ll benefit from:
- Underwater treadmill
- Swim tank
- Dry land exercise area
- Thera-ball therapy
- Hot moist heat therapy
- Low level (cold) laser therapy
- Therapeutic massage therapy
- Chiropractic therapy
- And more
The wide ranges of options we have available make us one of the best canine hospitals of the Tampa Bay, offering cutting-edge treatment programs.
Our facility also incorporates a pharmacy so you can conveniently pick up any prescriptions and even purchase quality food. You can place orders online and they will be ready for you at your next visit.
Trust Tampa Bay K9
Our center is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for your pet. Dr. Brown and his staff are pet lovers who will put their expertise at your service. We were established in 2004, becoming the first full-service canine hospital in the area.
For help concerning all dog injuries, visit us today at the TBK9 Rehabilitation Center, within the Central Animal Hospital, near Tampa. With our large facility, we can create a personalized treatment plan to help your injured or post-surgical pet live a life with less pain and more fun. We are committed to providing our animal clients the latest technological advances in veterinary physical medicine. For more information, fill out our online form or call us today at (727) 521-3518.